Zaption is super easy to use! Check out the video below for details on how to get started!!
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Flipped Classroom...Zaption might be for you!!
Whenever I have my students watch a flipped video I want to make sure that they are engaged. That is why I have started using Zaption not only on all of my flipped videos, but any YouTube or Vimeo videos I may use to teach about culture or language. Zaption's free version has quite a few engagement elements including the ability to add text to give more information about a topic or emphasize a specific point. You can also embed open response, multiple choice and check box questions into the video. Here is an example of a Zaption video I am using in class this week about kids who are bullfighters.
Zaption is super easy to use! Check out the video below for details on how to get started!!
Zaption is super easy to use! Check out the video below for details on how to get started!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is great! Thank you for this!
ReplyDelete