In my second language classroom I'm always in search of new interesting reading materials that pertain to the topic we are studying in class. These could be actual texts from textbook, signs I see out on the street, menus...you name it! I have always just used the camera on my iPhone to take pictures of these objects and then email them to myself to be able to use in our LMS Schoology. The images have to reduced in size and quality because otherwise I can't email them. Book pages especially usually turned out looking bad.
In comes an easy and FREE solution....Camscanner!!
I downloaded Camscanner for my phone and in a few clicks I was taking pictures that were converted into high quality resolution PDF's that I could easily use in my class. Camscanner also has a website that you log into and can find all of the scans that you have made making it easy to download from a desktop computer! Check out the video below for my quick tutorial!!
No comments:
Post a Comment